Day 01 Arrive Goa
Arrive at Goa Airport/ Railway station and transfer to the Hotel. On Arrival check in to your hotel followed by welcome drink. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 02 In Goa
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing as arranged by the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 In Goa
After breakfast the day is at leisure for own activities.
Day 04 Transfer to Airport/ Railway station.
After breakfast, transfer to airport / Railway station for your onward journey.
- Complimentry Airport / Station Transfers
- Refreshing Welcome Drink on Arrival at Resort ( Non Alcoholic )
- Accomadation in Artistically designed Spacious Room with Satellite TV / Telephone / Wi – Fi internet
- All Rooms are equipped with Mini Bar & Safe Locker
- 1 Bottle of House Brand Wine on Arrival Day
- Buffet or Fixed Menu – Breakfast / Lunch or Dinner as per Plan
- Sight Seening Trip Followed By Boat Cruice on River Mandovi
- Extension on Pro Rata Basis
- All Taxes Inclusive
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges .
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 3.09%
- Please note rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
- Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- Please follow the stipulated timings for the sightseeing trips /activities as informed by hotel representative.
- Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow timings given to him, then he may miss that particular sightseeing / transfers and Tour Himalayas will not be responsible to arrange the same. He / She Needs to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- Tour Himalayas shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to strikes, landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions , government enforcements or any unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost and directly payable.