Day 01 Arrive Dubai: Dhow Cruise (optional)
On arrival at Dubai International Airport, you'll be transferred to your hotel. Upon arrival check in to the hotel and relax. It's all about unlimited tours in Dubai.
In the evening you can chose any of the tours from the Unlimited Value pack. We recommend you to experience Dhow Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Fancy having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai Creek and the soft music in the background. Sip your favorite drink and enjoy a BBQ buffet dinner on board the cruise.
Day 02 Dubai – day free at leisure
After breakfast, you'll spend the morning at leisure or you can opt for High Tea in Atlantis with Lost Chambers as it is a part of our Unlimited Dubai Value Pack. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 03 Dubai shopping tour
This is the tour where you 'shop till you drop' as you visit all of Dubai's major shopping malls plus the famous gold souk and Al Fahidi Street which is also known as 'Electronics Street'.
Day 04 Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Dubai airport for your departure flight.
* The above itinerary is tentative and subjected to change without prior notice
- 03 Night accommodation in Dubai at Admiral Plaza or similar
- Daily breakfast except day 01
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis
- Shopping tour (04 hrs Car for 01 day)
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Dubai visa + Ok to board charges
- GST of 3.09%
- Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only.( Point to point )
- A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults (18 yrs & above) for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail.
- Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow timings given to him, then he may miss that particular sightseeing / transfers and Tour Himalayas will not be responsible to arrange the same. He / She Needs to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
- Tour Himalayas shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to strikes, landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions , government enforcements or any unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost and directly payable.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.