Day 01 Arrive Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to the capital of Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur! The slogan of ‘Truly Asia’ is nowhere more true than in the capital city itself. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you for your transfer to the city centre hotel. Check in
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 02 Kuala Lumpur : Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Today after breakfast, proceed for the Kuala Lumpur City Tour during which you will see the tourist attractions of the city including Malaysian handicrafts, Independent Square, Chinatown, King Palace’s, National Monument, Museum, Railway Station and National Mosque.
In the evening, you can opt to enjoy the sights of the city with the KL by Night Tour.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 03 Kuala Lumpur – Genting (90mins) : Indoor Theme Park Ticket
Post breakfast you will be transferred fromyour hotel in Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highlands. Check into the hotel. Today enjoy the full day at Genting where you have the time to enjoy the indoor theme park. It's a magical adventure of fun and excitement for the whole family.
Overnight in Genting Highlands.
Day 04 Depart Genting
This morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight or for your selected add-on journey.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 01 Night accommodation in Genting
- Daily Breakfast except on Day 1
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Enroute Photo stop at Batu Caves
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur Airport – Kuala Lumpur Hotel – Genting Hotel – Kuala Lumpur Airport
- All Transfers & Sightseeings on Seat in Coach basis
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- GST of 3.09%
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services notmentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only.( Point to point )
- A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults (18 yrs & above) for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail.
- Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow timings given to him, then he may miss that particular sightseeing / transfers and Tour Himalayas will not be responsible to arrange the same. He / She Needs to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
- Tour Himalayas shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to strikes, landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions , government enforcements or any unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost and directly payable.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.