Day 01 Penang Arrival
Arrive at Penang airport and transfer by your seat in coach to your hotel in Penang. In the evening, you can make the most of this well-loved golden stretch of beach by going swimming, trying some of the watersports, or simply lazing back for a day of relaxation. Overnight at the hotel in Penang.
Day 02 Round Island Tour
Today after breakfast, we drive along the famous stretch of Batu Feringhi Road and enjoy the panoramic view of the ocean. A brief stop at a fishing village, an insight of various fashions and designs printed in a Batik factory. Brief stop at a local fruit stall and lastly a visit to the famous Snake Temple. Entrance fees not included.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 Penang Departure
Breakfast and this morning transfer from your Penang hotel to Penang Airport for your flight to onwards destination.
- 02 night accommodation
- Daily breakfast except on day 1
- Round Island tour on seat in coach basis
- All Transfers & Sightseeings on Seat in Coach basis
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- GST of 3.09%
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services notmentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only.( Point to point )
- A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults (18 yrs & above) for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail.
- Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow timings given to him, then he may miss that particular sightseeing / transfers and Tour Himalayas will not be responsible to arrange the same. He / She Needs to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
- Tour Himalayas shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to strikes, landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions , government enforcements or any unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost and directly payable.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way the departure point.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges, (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.